Helping the Jessica Stevens Community Foundation helps make our area stronger. There are many different ways to give and we’d like to help you determine the way that works best for you. Very basically, you can:
- * Donate to the Jessica Stevens Community Foundation Fund in support of community needs as determined by our steering committee.
- * Make a memorial contribution in the memory of a loved one who has passed.
- * Give to one of the other funds mentioned on the funds page that benefits nonprofits based on their focus.
- * Make a legacy gift that will help the foundation grow in the future
- * Start your own fund with ACF supporting your own philanthropic goals.
You can give cash or check, appreciated stocks, property, or life insurance and/or life income gifts.
To Donate Online Today:
- Donate Online (security certified)
To Give Today by Sending a Check:
- Mail a donation made payable to ACF – Jessica Stevens Community Foundation. Be sure to include the name of the fund to which you wish to donate.
- If you wish to mail a check: for the security of our donors and to avoid banking complications, all checks must be made payable to The Alaska Community Foundation or ACF. Checks will be stamped “void” and returned to the donor if this is not the case. The Jessica Stevens Community Foundation fund you are directing your donation to, should be named in the memo.
- Contact ACF directly to establish a fund or donate stocks, property, life insurance, and life income gifts.
Jessica Stevens Community Foundation
PO Box 436
Talkeetna, AK 99676
Please contact The Alaska Community Foundation to create a fund.